- Promote a professional image of FedEx and comply with the Equal Opportunities and Harassment at Work policies including work related events which take place outside normal working hours.
- Maintain and comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental standards as detailed at induction training or by line manager.
- Read and comply with all other FedEx standards, policies, procedures and agreements as detailed at induction training or by line manager.
- Good PC skills: Experience with Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of SAP R/3 and/or SAP SRM an
- Good Communication skills - Verbal and Written
- Knowledge of purchase ledger processes
- Inter company recharge experience
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Good PC skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Monday - Friday (office hours)
Starting pay rate £10.41 per hour with increases at parity (final rate for this grade is £12.24 per hour). Candidates will be employed by Manpower and paid weekly. They will then have the opportunity to interview for a permanent position.
Any questions, please call us on 01827 875447