Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Fridays 8.30am-4pm
Up to 60k
We are currently working with a fantastic firm who are looking for a Financial Advisor to join their friendly team in Leicester! You need to be Level 4 Diploma qualified and experienced at providing all round financial planning advice to prospective and existing clients. A good technical knowledge is required, especially pensions.
As a member of a small team, there will be a requirement to be involved in a range of tasks which will initially include some research and report writing, as well as dealing with investment portfolio management. You will initially be mainly office-based, there will be a requirement to visit some clients at their place of work or at their home.
- Being part of a small and very efficient financial planning team within a well-established Chartered Accountancy practice
- Offering an excellent Financial Planning proposition to the clients and new clients of the practice, especially in the pensions sector
- Providing and managing a first-class ongoing client service programme
- Working closely with the Accountants and establishing good working relationships with them, providing their clients with an excellent financial planning service
- The management of existing investment portfolios and providing appropriate investment advice
- Product research and selection of the most appropriate products including report writing
- 24 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays and Christmas Closure week (allowance will be pro rata for the shortened holiday year)
- Financial support for professional qualifications and paid study leave
- Exam bonuses
- EAP scheme
- Flexible working
- New client / employee bonus scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Family-friendly policies (enhanced maternity/paternity/shared parental pay, no qualifying length of service required for parental leave)
- Social diary and paid-for events
If interested, please click APPLY and the relevant consultant will contact you if suitable.
Posted 3 weeks ago
£40000 - £60000 per annum