Great Position Available
Corporate Legal Secretary
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if general office are not available to undertake the task.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings, reserve meeting rooms and maintain an up to date diary for her principal(s).
- If the facilities available through General Office are not available, prepare the meeting room(s) for meetings and clear the room at the end of a meeting.
- If the General Office is not available, provide refreshments for meetings.
- Provide support to other secretaries as required.
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required to do so.
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and clients documentation and information.
- Have a high degree of self management & initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with own work
- Previous employment within the legal sector would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work on own or with a team when needed
In return you will benefit from:
- Health care package (after probation period)
- Company pension (after probation period)
- On site secure parking
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
The above role is based on a permanent full time basis with an ASAP start available. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM with an hour's lunch
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy